Buy your skipass online before your arrival and move directly to the lifts.
- In our online shop you can preload your existing Axess Smartcard with the skipass of your choice: hours-, day- and multiday-passes. Please note: some Skidata Keycards also work (number series starting with 01 and 30) if the have been used in a Axess area previously and have the WTP number printed at the bottom (eg. WTP: K20000EH-8UH-YZ4). If your card does not yet contain the WTP number it cannot be preloaded in the webshop. The skipass should be placed on your left side, preferably in your jackets pockets.
- The minimum duration of the purchasable skipass is 3 hours. All skipasses are valid during the season 2015-2016 and are activated upon first use (the entrance automatically loads your card). Please note! Multiday tickets are also valid from the first day of use. For example a 4/7 day ticket bought on Monday with a first usage on Wendesday is valid until next week’s Tuesday or until 4 days is used up.
- The skipasses are paid online, after a successful payment you are automatically returned to the shop, after which the tickets are loaded.
- If a person violates the general slope and behavioral rules of the ski resort, the staff has the right to remove the skipass and decline entrance to the slopes.
- Other terms: Tickets purchased from the online shop follow the same terms and conditions as the tickets purchased from the ticketing. We follow the terms and conditions agreed upon by SHKY and the consumer Ombudsman, GENERAL TERMS OF DELIVERY REGARDING SKI AREA SERVICE
- The skier is personally responsible for his/her insurance.
- A skipass that has been bought can not be changed, canceled or otherwise modified, except for force majos cases. See the terms of delivery.
Payment service provider Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider. Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution. For reclamations, please contact the website you made your payment to. Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7 Innova 2 Lutakonaukio 7 40100 Jyväskylä Phone: +358 207 181830 Netbanks Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.